In 2023 our gîte is open from 6 May to 30 September.
The rates shown here are in euros for one week running from Saturday 16.00
to the following Saturday 10.00.
|Peak season||High season||Mid season||Spring/Halloween||Low season||December to March|
|closed|| rest of
Less than one week
– weekend: €260
– 3 – 6 nights: pro rata of weekly rate
Included in the rent
– bed linen (beds made up for you)
– central heating (underfloor and radiators)
– hot water upstairs
– wood for the stove
– gas for the kitchen hob
– 56 Kwh of electricity per week
Not included in the rent
– Electricity above the 56Kwh weekly allowance.
We read the gîte meter on your arrival and your departure,
and charge you at cost for any extra.
– Local tourist tax (« taxe de séjour ») of 1.05 euros per person (over 18) per night, from January to December inclusive. Gîtes de France will add this to your invoice.
Extras on request
– hire of towels: 8 euros per person
– high-chair (free)
– cleaning service at the end of your stay: 50 euros
You are expected to leave the gîte clean and tidy when you leave.
If you prefer to use our cleaning service, please let us know in advance.
On your arrival we will ask you for 200 euros (or the sterling equivalent) in cash or a cheque, refundable at the end of your stay. This is to cover us against minor loss or damage.